cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Movement in PI 7.31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello folks,

We are facing some major challenges during the TR movements in PI 7.31 dual stack environment,  from Development system >> Quality system>> Pre-Prod system. We tried doing both CTS+ TR movement and File system movement of the .tpz file but in both we are facing the below error:

1.       During CTS movement

2.       During TPZ movement:

Though, we have maintained the target for the development business system in the central SLD, still we are getting the above errors.  We did a round of the central SLD Cache refresh. Meanwhile, we also tried assigning the quality business system in the Integration Builder, from SLD, in the quality environment,  but there we were facing the below error:

We do have the business system maintained in the central SLD for all the environment, and the source and the target Business systems has been mapped correctly. Not sure where we are going wrong.

Kindly help with your expertise inputs in here. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check in NWA if any of the related Services are stopped. You may request Basis team to check for you.

Ambrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambrish,

Could you please let me know what specific Services are you refering in here. Since i checked in NWA myself and all the services are active. If there are anything in specific which you want me to check please do let me know the service.

Thanks

Nitin

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the TPZ movement, you need to define proper transport groups and transport targets for business systems in SLD. Then import ID obejcts. For further reference, check: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3349049

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabendu,

Thanks again for the reply.

I followed earlier the same methodology as mentioned in the link but that is not working for me right now!!! Let me know if you can provide me SAP notes or links on how to define proper groups and transport targets for the BS in SLD. Since in SLD, i did have mentioned transport targets as below :

DEV>QAS

DEV>PRE-PROD

DEV>Prod

Regards,

Nitin

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

For CTS movement, can you please check whether "NWDI_CTSADM" user responsible for Transports exists in all the environments and is not locked.

For further information you can refer this blog: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-30177

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabendu,

The user mentioned is not locked in any of the environment and also i did follow the blog earlier before posting on the forum . But still no go

Regards,

Nitin