cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Field not appearing on SC screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am trying to add a new field on SC overview screen. I have followed the exact steps mentioned in the note 672960.

First, I added the field in SC header structures. I also ran the report BBP_DYNPROS_GENERATE. in the second step after inputting SAPLBBP_PDH_CUF, I dont see the option BBP_PDS_HCF. I only get BBP_PDS_ICF.

After this, I added the filed in item level structures and ran the report BBP_DYNPROS_GENERATE for BBP_PDS_ICF. Which means, field should be visible at Basic Data section. But it is not getting displayed.

Is there anything that I have missed?

Thanks

Dhananjay

PS : We are on SRM 4.0

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Stephan

Yes, I coudl add it by changing the HTML template for BBPSC01.

but now the problem is, data is not getting passed to the BADI.

what I have done:

• I added a new column t table control in screen 120 (item Overview) of the Function Group BBP_SC_UI_ITS
  • I added the below code in the HTML template SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS_120 of BBPSC01

`if (gt_scr_itmovr_i-zzrequired[j].visible)`

`TD(align="right", nowrap="x", class="tdcellclass")`

<!--<input type="checkbox" name="gt_scr_itmovr_i-zzrequired[`j`]"  value="`gt_scr_itmovr_i-zzrequired[j]`" maxlength="10" size="3"> -->

<!--  `gt_scr_itmovr_i-zzrequired[j]` -->

`if(GT_SCR_ITMOVR_I-ZZREQUIRED[j] == "X")`

`BBPCheckbox(GT_SCR_ITMOVR_I-ZZREQUIRED[j].name,"X","X")`

`else`

`BBPCheckbox(GT_SCR_ITMOVR_I-ZZREQUIRED[j].name,"","X")`

`end`

`end`

field name in the screen 120 of FG BBP_SC_UI_ITS is same as above -  GT_SCR_ITMOVR_I-ZZREQUIRED

My question is, is this code correct to pass the data from theportal screen to FG structure? Or do I have to write something else to pass data between HTML template and the program?

Thank you

Dhananjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check from SAP GUI transaction (BBPSC01 or BBPSC04) if your field is passed to BADI and other programs. If not - there is problem in ABAP not ITS side.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhananjay,

customer field does already exist, right?

Please check in transaction BBPSC01 if customer field is filled correctly and you can see it here. (Simply hard code it in change badi for testing purpose).

If that was successful, check if it is passed to HTML put some java script alerts into HTML Code so you can check if GT_SCR_ITMOVR_I-ZZREQUIRED is filled r not.

Regards

Stephan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian and Stephan

Thank you both for your valuable suggestions. I did do some enhancements on HTML template of BBPSC01. While I was doing it I also found 5 dummy CUST fields on screen 120 of BBP_SC_UI_ITS . Regarding this I have posted a separate queston.

Please take a look at it and share your thoughts regarding that.

Thank you again

Dhananjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sebastian is right. In SC overview  no customer fields are shown only in Basic Data Details.

As Sebastian said you can modify SC Dynpros for that, or if you have experiences in HTML an BHTML you can add it by add some code in HTML Template. I did that successfully for a customer but it is not that easy as it sounds,...

Regards Stephan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Dhananjay,

Configuration in SPRO itself is not enough to see a custom field in webdynpro. We need to enhance the the webdynpro and bind that field to the field created in SPRO. This can be added in context from Dictionary Structures.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhananjay,

Do need a field on header or item level or both?

How ever, go through note 672960 it says you have to maintain the field

for header in INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF and INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_SC

for SC item in INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC and INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CST.

Check if you have any active implementation of BBP_CUF_BADI_2.

Regards

Stephan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan

As I have already mentioned I followed the steps as per the note 672960. And yes, I have added the fields in all thes structures.

But, yes, BBP_CUF_BADI_2 has an active implementation, earlier someone else had added on field and it had worked fine. though that field was added in SC search result screen.

do you think this active implementation is casuing the problem?

thanks for your response

BR

Dhananjay

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SRM 4, there is no way to get custom fields into the OVERVIEW screen within the shopping carts.

To do something like this you must write a enhancing code into the BBPSC01.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

that could be the problem. Simply deactivate it (only for testing) and check if your field appears, or check the abap code.

Regards Stephan