cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have made changes in I R ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have made changes in I R , like added a field to data type and have modified in mapping also, after that i have activated the change list .

in the I D , should i activate anything , please help me .

thanking you

sridhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

need not to do any thing in ID.

If you have changed any thing like created the data type from externa definition or XSD newly then you need to do in ID also.

Regards

Chilla..

<i>Points rewarded if it is helpful..</i>

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

No need do any modificationsin ID. But after modifying the Message mapping Go to SXI_CACHE and select the Modifed the message mapping objects and do delta cache refresh. Then only your modification will reflect.

reward points if it is useful.

Regards.

Deviprad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

If you have not done any changes in ID then there is no need to activate it. Once you activate the changes you have done in IR it automatically gets implemented and ID gets the updated information from IR with the new changes.

For more clarification you can check at your end that once you have made changes in IR, you will get the updated object in Change List of IR, where from you do activate it. But if you will check ID there will be no object under Change List to update.

Hope this works.

Regards,

Subhasha Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

<i>in the I D , should i activate anything</i>

Not needed to activate any object in ID in your case.IM will automaticaaly refresh the changes when you have modify and activate the objects in IR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sridhar,

Could you please tell me what is the exact problemyou are facing...

If you change anything in IR no need to change the same in ID..If at all If you are facing any problem please referesh the cache.

Hope I clear.

Please let me know if you have any qureries..!

Thanks and Regards,

Chandu.