cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT Details for expense type - Ukraine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are on EHP 6 and doing setup for Ukraine.

As per legal requirement in Ukraine users should be able to enter VAT amount separately in each receipt.

There is a functionality delivered in EHP 6 where new field of VAT details is shown at expense type level but this field is not getting activated. Its only a display only field coming for us. Can you please help us in activating this so that we can enter details of VAT.

We have already done configuration steps for VAT activation:

1. Activation of VAT Refund on TPV level.

2. All expense types dont have tick of Not relevant for tax refund.

3. Define processing of VAT amount in receipts for some countries. Here we only for testing have added two entries to check and VAT Posting has been made as Submit, Post the amount Entered.

4. Define country-Dependent Default values for expense types. Here also for two expense types we have added entry with combination of two countries. Not all. Does this impact ???

5. Country Dependent Field control for VAT Details: This is maintained for three countries.

After all this we expect the Web dynpro portal to activate the VAT details button for the expense type configured above and for the country configured above. But this is not happening.

Please help

Thanks

Alok

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

S0017256970
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alok

Looks like you have not activated the VAT field in V_706D_B. Global Settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tapas,

As mentioned above in config steps, Step 1 is for same. We already did that.

I just found SAP note 1719776 for same but that also did not helped.

I think there is some bug in application. I am exploring.

If you have any other findings let me know

Thanks

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Any luck on hiding this the Tax Code field in VAT fields screen in Portal? This field in not available to hide in SPRO or thru' FITVFELD_WEB. We are facing the same issue and appreicate any immediate help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri

probably ive lost the thread but the goal was different

Is it not possible to use right click from iview preview and make it hidden?

Let me know

a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I had to hide from iview preview thru' Admin log-in as this field is not available in SPRO... It was fixed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

does FITVFELD_WEB works also for  EHP6?

Maybe you have to make that field ready for input

Let me know

a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

The VAT field is not available in FITVFELD_WEB. its visibility is controlled on TPV level and then on expense type level. But its activation is not happening..thats ths issue

Thanks

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

I hope I have understood the issue correctly. Basically there are few checks (which I am sure you probably have done), check in Global Settings that under 'Input Tax' you have selected radio button 'input tax per expense type'.

Also when I look at the FITVFELD_WEB I can see that the tax code field is available - (see screenshot below) and you can make the field visible and ready for input. If it is visible and ready for input the it would default the tax code linked to expenses type in T706B1.

Hope this helps.