Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc to file scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

first thing

when i am confguring the scenario i selected idoc adapter for the sender

but after sending the radio button is defaulty on the receiver side the sender radio button is uneditable.

secondly

hoe to load the idoc metadata in idx2 is not defalutly done

thirdly

while creating a port in the r/3 side do we need to create transactinal RFC type port.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<i>first thing</i>

You dont need sender IDOC\HTTP adapter because these adapters are directly communicat with the Integration engine.

<i>secondly</i>

By default you can have the metadata in IDX2 while importing IDOC into XI.You can manually also import throghu IDX2 by giving the details like client name of R/3 and IDOC name...

<i>thirdly</i>

Yes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>first thing

when i am confguring the scenario i selected idoc adapter for the sender

but after sending the radio button is defaulty on the receiver side the sender radio button is uneditable.

This means, you dont have to create a sender communication channel for sender IDOC(and HTTP). Reason is these adapters are not a part of Adapter Engine. They reside in Integration Engine directly.

>>hoe to load the idoc metadata in idx2 is not defalutly done

You can skip this step. The meta data will be loaded automatically at runtime. If you have configured, IDX1 port.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You do not need A Sender IDOC Adapter. IDoc's are sent directly to XI's Integration Engine and so no need of Sender IDOC adapter and therby Sender Agreement as well.

Yes, the port will be a TRFC port and you will use the RFC destination created in SM59 in this port.

Idoc Metadata gets loaded automatically when your scenario is run. You can also do it manually, by going to IDX2 and probiing the Port and the Basic Type of the idoc whose metadata you want to load.

Regards

Bhavesh