cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Change if support team changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a general question. We use the CRM-UI and if the support team of an incident changes, is there an automatic update for the status field (maybe set to forwarded). Because in our CRM-UI the Status doesn´t change from New to another one.

I look it up in TX: CRMD_ORDER_BP -> the statusprofile of the incident is YMIN0001.

The screenshot show what i´m configure as processtypes.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Richter Robert wrote:

Hello,

I have a general question. We use the CRM-UI and if the support team of an incident changes, is there an automatic update for the status field (maybe set to forwarded). Because in our CRM-UI the Status doesn´t change from New to another one.

Hello, Richter.

As I know, by default status is not changed when you just change the support team or processor fields. What is the purpose for changing status while changing support team?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

the purpose is only that the user doesn´t have to click on the status field and select "forwarded", if the processor or support team changes. But if it isn´t a default function then it´s ok.

Is there a default function or action to find out if processor is changed?

Thank you

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have anybody an idea why the status isn´t changed while the support team is changed?

Is that an standard function or do i have to configure something else?

Thank you

robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

- I suggest you to define only PROCESS_TYPE and change SLFN to YMIN and try.

- what is the status profile maintained on the transaction type YMIN,

- goto Tcode crmbs02, open your custom status profle, check the low and high, auth code all are similar to standard status profile with respect to transaction type YMIN.

- and also make sure do you have enough authorisation to change the status

- also check the sap note Note 1493154 - Incident Management: Change status after key user's reply

Regards,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

thanks for your reply.

- I change the PROCESS_TYP to YMIN and delete the other ones that are not required.

- In crmbs02 are standard entries i think (see thescreenshot)

- In CRM-UI I have the role SOLMAPRO. With this role i would be able to change the status or is this not right? Manually I can change it.

Can you tell me how i can check what status profile is set to YMIN ?

I create a new incident and change the support team, but the status doesn´t change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

For incident management role and authorisation, please refer the security guide at

http://service.sap.com/security -> sap components -> solution manager 7.1

Have you checked the sap note 1493154?

Regards,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Jansi,

this note is already implemented in our solution manager.

I checked the authorization rules. here is what i find out: SAP_SUPPDESK_ADMIN has some authorizations to change the status. I don´t really know if this is enough, but i think so.

Do you have another idea?

Thank you