cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i know if the planning book was locked by any user or system on a particular date and time? Also for how long this lock existed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts, please advise on how can i know if the planning book was locked by any user or system on a particular date and time? Also for how long this lock existed? since it is not evident from sm37 job log, actually a system user is found to lock the planning book but however it is not available through sm37.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

That's true. As mentioned by Sourabh above, it is not possible to get this information from Standard DB tables. Usually, in the standard SAP code, the function module /SAPAPO/TS_DM_LOCK is used to lock the Planning Area. You may create an implicit enhancement at the end of the FM and create a log entry in a Z-table and when the user comes out of the PB the function module /SAPAPO/TS_DM_UNLOCK gets triggered. So, you can log an entry again with the time that he had spent in the PA using the above two FMs.

Thanks,

Babu Kilari

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

There is no standard way of doing this as far as my knowledge goes for that, you can check for some custom development for capturing the log data, whenever somebody enters the planning book.

Rgds

Sourabh