cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Updates available! - RFC-destination CUPOSS not available!

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

just found on a solution manager 701 a message on business workplace that a new update are available, an a message like this:

RFC-destination CUPOSS not available!

Searching on sap notes i found the sapnote "Note 1234500 - Composite SAP Note: Information about automatic update", that indicate how to create the RFC connection CUPOSS, but i don't found information about that cain of updates.

Is that related to AGS_UPDATE ? anyone have a SAP link with information about that ?

[update] - SAP usage statics

on message in the business workplace i an follow the link "https://websmp104.sap-ag.de/usage-measurement  but it sames not to be available at the moment:

SAP USAGE STATISTICS

The infrastructure elements concerning SAP usage statistics are not active at the moment.

However, to activate the AutoUpdate feature for future use please name a responsible person and set-up the RFC connection for AutoUpdate (the detailed steps are explained in the system). After having completed those two steps the feature will be inactive until further notice.

[/update] -----

regards,

Luis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

from the  note I could get

As of Release 7.1 Support Package (SP) 3 (7.01 SP 28), SAP Solution Manager provides an automatic update function that regularly checks for new updates and provides you with the option to accept or reject these, if required

Hence its kind of another functionality, have you checked the Tcode AUTOUPDATE, its not similar to the AGS_UPDATE,

And moreover AGS_UPDATE provides the latest patch list delivered for ST_SER, nothing more of that.

I searched with the term CUP and the application component SV_SMG_UPM found lots of information. But couldn't figure out relativity

Check the sap note Note 1257251 - Upgrade Compliant User Provisioning (CUP) with latest build

Note 1623672 - CUP: The extractor E2E_CU_LOCAL_EXTRACTOR returns an error

please check,

Regards,

Jansi

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks again Rani, i know transaction AUTOUPDATE, but don't found any document from sap marketplace that give us specific details about their use.

Answers (0)