cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd Party PR from Network

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Just I am wondering how, 3rd party PR will work thro' PS.. I created a PR from Project builder and system is asked for customer and i entered. After saving the PR, while seeing in display mode using ME53n, i can see that the delivery address is taken from customer. But there is no sale order. How can we link this PR with SO ? DO we need to create SO separately and assign in PR ? In that case will that allow me to create commercial invoice for my customer ?

awaiting for your replies......

Regds,

Channa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why not you create 3rd party PR via scheduling agreement with the reference of wbs then PO and GRN in last you can do commercial invoice to customer.

if you are using only PS not SD then why you want PS 3rd party PR with sale order you can do commercial invoice to your customer without saleorder as via CNS0.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjeev,

We are using SD as well.... I am trying to create PR thro PS Project Builder or using Netwrok.. because we have a plan to got for Primavera also.

I can go for standard 3rd party sales... by following SO>>PR>>PO>>Stat GR>>Vendor Inv>>Vendor Pymt....... and parallely create Commercial inv for customer >> Incoming pymt.

But in this step, how can i link Network or activity in my process ?

Pls suggest....

Regds,

Channa

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you create SO then you can put WBS at item level in account assignment.

or talk to your SD consultant for add NWA field as in account assignment tab.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you select the procurement type as thrid party, pop up window will appear to enter the addres where it is being shipped.

For creating a third party delivery (drop ship) items SO is not at all required.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sanjeev & Sudhakar,

Can you please explain the steps to be followed..... I am working on customer projects for the first time.

Regds,

Channa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are on right track. Just input the ship-to-party number where material intended to ship the goods (ultimate desitnation) and save. Note that some times sold-to-party and ship-to-party both are same and some times may differ.

When material was ready ask your vendor ship the goods directly to address mentioned which would be copied to PR as well PO. You need to co-ordinate with your buyers for shipment from vendors.

Thanks,

Sudhakar