cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOBJ 4.0 Mobile Webi Cannot Work Offline

Eniedfeldt
Explorer
0 Kudos

We're testing the BI Moble app for iOS (specifically iPhone with OS 6.1.3) version 4.4.28.18 and while I can work with webi while connected to the server, when I try to "Work Offline", I get the message:  "No active connections available"

I did change my mobile server config to allow offline storage, and I can work with Crystal Reports offline.  Any suggestions about something I might be missing? 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

CdnConnection
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Edward,

In order to support OFFLINE you need to make changes to the "clientsettings.properties" files located in the \Tomcat6\webapps\MobileBIService\WEB-INF\

For more details review the Admin & Design guide located @

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boexir4/en/44x_mobiOS_admin_en.pdf

Regards,

Ajay

KarstenRUF
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Since Edward had changed his server config to allow offline storage, the issue might be somewhere else.

Maybe the WebI doc(s) have been saved with "Refresh on Open"?

Eniedfeldt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Great tip Karsten, that was it.  As soon as our webi developer modified the settings we were able to use it in offline mode.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edward,

it will not support offline parameters for Crystal report through it is downloaded it in your local app but ma be where you open crystal report on app it goes through the fetch to the server so we will get this error as i also faced the same error.

Regards,

vishal.guthula