Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting document generation in credit card process

prabhakar_shylam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are using credit card process and have a scenario, I understand as standard process in credit card process the accounting document generated will have a debit and a credit entry for the customer account. The issue is when there are multiple deliveries against one order and while invoicing if i invoice VF01 with single Delivery eg 100$ then in the accounting document the customer is debited and credited (100$+ and 100$ -),

customer acct-xyz 100$

customer acct-xyz 100$- (minus)

But in case iam clubbing 2 deliveries against the same order and the value of the two deliveries are 50$ for 1st and 200$ for second delivery, when i bill these 2 deliveries with VF01, the accounting document generates two entries for each of the delivery. it shows up as\

customer acct-xyz 50$

customer acct-xyz 200$

customer acct-xyz 50$- (minus)

customer acct-xyz 200$- (minus)

Can someone help me in understanding if this is the standard behaviour / process for multiple deliveries combined in one credit card invoice.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is something wrong with your account determination procedure

check the account determination procedure uder

SPRO-->SALES&DISTRIBUTION-->BILLING-->PAYMENT CARDS-->AUTHORIZATION AND SETTLEMENT-->MAINTAIN CLEARING HOUSE-->ASSIGN G/L ACCOUNTS

i believe this settings are wrong in your case

please check and revert

regards,

santosh

prabhakar_shylam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, the settings are made correctly and the GL accounts are triggered accordingly,  the only difference is that it generates two line entries in accounting for every delivery which is included in the invoice.

In the below illustration there were 2 deliveries and in one invoice which has entries as under. Hope this will help to understand the error precisely.

Regards,

Prabu

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the transaction code OBCY foro the Work area VBRK,

if any Table and Field is maintained there

If there is no entry over there, then you have to check the User exit if any code has put

EXIT_SAPLACC1_012

Also check OSS note 36353

regards,

santosh    

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is standard behavior. Actually system will create accounting line for each consumed authorization.

You must be having two authorizations in your sales order. You need a second auth for second delivery because first auth is not available for the second delivery.

prabhakar_shylam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Thanks for your reply. Have you got any document which explains about the detailed process, would be helpful.

Regards,

Prabu

prabhakar_shylam
Explorer
0 Kudos

There are no information maintained for work area VBRK.

Answers (0)