cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pending docs to be posted to GTS from feeder system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are currently doing upgrade on GTS system and it will be taken down for 10 hours.

In order to anticipate backlog, we we want to know how many invoices are waiting to be sent to GTS from feeder system at any point of time.

How can we check that.

I know for orders and deliveries, we can check from OBJIDX table in the feeder system but how can we check for invoices.

SM58 does not give much information.

Regards,

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Even Billing documents should be available in /sapsll/objidx. Appln. Level would be SD0C.

Please check once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

SD0C is not giving any data for OBJIDX table, there is some customization because of which the entry is not going to this table.

Is there any other way to check the pending documents to be transferred to GTS from Feeder side.

Regards,

Naveen Rajora

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

I am not aware of customiz. which prevents adding entries in /sapsll/objidx. Were you able to identify it? Where do you see this. As far as i know, the entries should be added for the document type activated for transfer.

Btw, regarding identifying pending documents to be transferred to GTS.

You may have to download Billing documents with the document types which you have activated for transfer. And then go to GTS and try to check the customs outbound activities.

SAP Customs Management->Operative cockpit->Display Outbound activities providing those Billing documents downloaded from R/3. This would give you docs which were transferred successfully. The rest would be the ones you are looking for. You can do it vice-versa.

This can be used if you have Customs document created in GTS automatically for the billing docs in R/3.

I am not able to find out anyother way. Let's see if experts have any other ideas.

Thanks

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

I dont see a reason why OBJIDX shall not buffer SD0C docs. By defauls it takes SD0C documents. Maybe someone executed LUWs already and made reorganize.

Try to check for entries in VBRK with selection - document type relevant for GTS and creation date during your upgrade. Try to compare with /SAPSLL/CUHD table in GTS.

Kind regards,

Gabriel.