cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy control routine

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello frens,

i need to create z routine for copy controls from document type to document type.

the z routine should be able to copy all the header and item data except the prices and discounts of the item.

how can this be achieved.

thanks & regards

zahid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

you need to use t-code VOFM and request abaper for help

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

zahid,

Think in lines of my above suggestion (both the pros and cons).

The way I have suggested would not require an z - development (coding). It might help you achieve your requirement with standard settings itself.

If there are any concerns from the client or you, then let us know them.

Furthermore as members have asked for the business reason (for no pricing in the second order), please explain this point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Zahid,

Can you please tell us what is the exact business scenario you are dealing with then it will be helpful to provide you a correct solution.

In other way as per my understanding you want to copy one sales doc to an another sales doc without prices.

As per the copy control rules system copies the information from the source item category  to the target item category of the documents.

As T W said

If you set up a new item category for the destination sales document, and in this item category put field Pricing = Blank.

After setting up of copy control, check by creating transaction data (order > order).

U can go with this.

Regards

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

zahid,

Please look into below suggestion:

If you set up a new item category for the destination sales document, and in this item category put field Pricing = Blank.

After setting up of copy control, check by creating transaction data (order > order).

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the purpose of creating the subsequent documen without pricing ?

Check the purpose with Business , without pricing there will be no Financial implications and that document cannot be considered as Legal

regards,

santosh