cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Picking: EK00 not automatically populating for sales orders loading from external server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings! 

We automatically pick deliveries, using IM.  EK00 output works and automatically picks for deliveries created from "normal" OR sales orders that are keyed in.  We have a new process that loads orders via HTTP connection from an external site (by executing a Z program).  The problem is that these same sales order types (OR) that look like other orders, create deliveries that are not automatically picking.  Additional info:  OR is configured as a rush order type, whereas deliveries create immediately if all conditions (availability, credit management, etc) are met. 

Thanks in advance, also I have already confirmed configuration via standard SD picking tcodes, V/38, OVLT, V/53. 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Curt,

Can you please check if there were any update terminations. And do you see the output determined the in the document and delivery still not picked?

Please check if this note is helpful

Note 109162 - No EK00 in delivery from external documents

Seems to be very old note. But please check once..

Thanks

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dhilipan,

Thank you for your reply.  In response to your questions:

1.  There are no terminated updates related to this process.

2.  The EK00 output is NOT in the picking output on the delivery.

3.  I did notice that note and while it is somewhat related, it is not relevant to our ECC 6 installation. 

At this point I am trying to find a report that can create the picking output without the user needing to touch the delivery in change mode for the picking to take place (if a user simply enters the delivery number in VL02n and then saves the document, the picking output and picking takes place)).  SD70AV4A doesn't do this and I have not found any program to do this either.  SAP stopped developing SD picking years ago but I think it's still used by many customers like us still use it, to fill picked quantities and streamline the delivery processing as much as possible. 

Thanks again, Curt

Answers (0)