cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Advance table FTPT_REQ_ADVANCE Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

When ever employee change the Amount in the Travel Request and send it for approval. System add the actual value of the cash advance to the standard table, but it should add only the difference !!!!

Example:

Initially Employee creates Travel Request for 100 US $ and he change it to 80 US $, the system should add value to the table as ver 1 100 US $ and ver 2 -20 US $.

But instead it add as ver 1 100 US $ and ver 2 80 US $ so, when posting to FI it is getting posted as 180 US $, please let me know any notes available for the below issue

Regards,

Raziq fareed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

S0017256970
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, Raziq this is how the Expense Cluster work and standard behaviour of SAP. As far as I know there is no note availble to get the delta changes from Expense which you are looking at.

Is your requirement for a Reconciliation statement which will tell you the delta canges by Employee and Trip?

0 Kudos

How is your customizing in V_T702N_A, for other settlement position 1 and 7 ? for this to work it also needs to be set as post in request approved only status.

Please see the KBA 1793519 for more details on this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

in table V_T702N_A for other settlement position 1 it is set as "3" and in posting 7 it is set as "0". wat needs to be set in this positions ??

Regards,

Raziq Fareed

0 Kudos

There are some screenshots in the KBA (1793519) I mentioned but position 1 should be set as "1" if you use advance (request approved status only) and position 7 should be set depending on your need (you use cash advance right...? in that case 1 also, so the trip versions only ever post in request approved status and a delta posting can happen)

This should then create a delta posting when the trip version for expense report is posted and the difference calculated and adjusted and the trip version 98 (most recent) no longer has the advance written to ROT

S0017256970
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sally

What it should be where we want the delta to record in the Cluster and we dont have any kind of advance.

Say, 1000.00 for Airfare entered by employee by mistake. PRRW is executed, FI made the payment to teh Employee vendor.

Now Employee checked and corrected the Amout to 100 and resubmitted the expense report.

My cluster will show

Ver 99 1000

Ver 98 100

Can I change the table V_T702N_A to show -900 in the Cluster.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally

KBA 1793519 is not available to view ...

Regards,

Raziq Fareed

0 Kudos

Hi Raziq

Thats really strange as its released to customer!

Can you try the link below:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/Knowledge+Base+Articles+and+Notes

In the Knowledge Based Article (KBA) section its just towards the bottom of that link.. will you let me know if you still cant open it?

Hi Tapas - will check this more closely in the morning, but the problem is that you cant delete/edit advance once entered so have to repost as it seems you did ..but will check this tomorrow in the morning if thats ok.

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

The provided link is not working for KBA (1793519). This is what I get if i click the link