cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local SWCV from ESR to SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is it possible to export a local SWCV into the SLD?

I'm trying to set up the interface for Succes Factors. SAP has standard ESR content to make this happen. When I import this ESR content to PI it only creates a local SWCV with the ESR content. This means the SWCV is not usable in a Business System. I need the interface under this Business system to make the proxy interfaces working.

I hope someone can help.

Thanks,

Koen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How about SLD content, youb should have SWCV details also as part standard content right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good point Raja. I had to do this just the other day for some other SAP supplied content. Check SAP Note 669669

Download the relevant content, goto SLD Administration, then Import.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for the quick reply guys!

I've updated the SLD content to 2012. When I want to import the 2013 content I'm getting the following error:

- The selected SAP_CR 9.1 incremental import is not applicable to the current content version SAP_CR 7.10 of namespace sld/active.

Did I import the content in the wrong order or something?

In the content of 2012 one of the two used SWCV's is displayed in the SLD(SFIHCM01). So I can build half of my interface.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to do the incremental updates, so look for the one upgrading from 7.x to 8, and then do 8 to 9, and then the final upgrade to 9.1.

I know it takes a while for these to process but not difficult once you find the right files.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Aaron!

I've got my SLD updated to 9.1 and all the required content is present. Thanks for the help!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Local SWCV is meant only for testing purpose not to create a working scenario from local software component. it is not having any link with SLD or ID.

refer below link for better understanding:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/Local+Software+Component+Versions

You can transfer the objects of a local SWCV to the sld registered SWCV.

Regards

Bhargava krishna