Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale quation stil defaulting to old price

former_member860444
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have changed the old price to new price using mr21 and it shows 00.00 price under material master but when i create sale quotation the price still shows me 3000,39

Please help me

Thank you

Takalani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Takalani,

Go to VK13 and check the Condition record for the particular material "Date Wise". If it is correct over there , then while creating a quotation you must check the Valid to date. If you had change the price for MR21, i think it is used for STO process. OK you can just check over there and maintained it.

Hope this will solve your issue.

Regards,,

Kundan Vishwakarma

former_member860444
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Kundan,

Problem resolved,the were two price under material master data( accounting view tab) moving avaerage price and commercial price.i went to mm02 and removed commercial price manual.

Thank you alot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Takalani,

Please check in the Quotation which condition type is carring the  price,is it a normal condition type XXXX or VPRS.

If it is VBRS then its carries price of the material master  then it should be  '"0"  and if it is XXXX then some condition records are definatly maintained for that.

Please check.

Regards

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

MR21 impact can only be seen in VPRS

you says the price, which should result either from condition records or Manual price maintenance

please insert a screenshot for further analysis

regards,

santosh

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

which condition type you are using? Please check in analysis screen what system is saying about this price. From where system is determining this price.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Price in a sales Quotation comes from from condition records where as the cost of material(VPRS) comes from material master.You have to check,that if any condition record is maintained for Customer or material.Best way is to go in transaction VK12 and check any condition record is maintained for your condition type or not.

Regards

Amit

former_member860444
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank for replying Amit,

Please advice on the steps