cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation Workflow for Travel Management.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a custome workflow for Cancelation/Deletion for Travel Management. When ever the employee selects the option "Delete" from EP this custome Workflow will trigger and when the workflow gets complete. The status is not getting updated as cancelled "3" ?

What is the method and Business object needs to be used when using the Cancellation process ??

Regards,

Raziq Fareed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

The "Cancel" functionality works only if the trip is not yet posted otherwise if you will cancel the trip that has a posted version, it will cancel everything meaning no more documents in FI to be found. You might need instead to look at your workflow (BUS2089)

E.g. you must add a workflow step for the reject exit of the user decision step, which is based on the CANCEL method of BUS2089 as this is not delivered in the standard template.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done a Cancellation Workflow for Posted Travel Request, it is getting approval from all the hierarchy and the Workflow gets complete and in the final step a mail will trigger to respective department head.

Based on the Mail the person responsible will go to PR05 and select the "Cancel" option for reversal posting.

Based on the automate FI posting the reversal entry will be posted to FI. But the thing is Client what the Cancellation Work Flow to automatically update the status to "Cancel".

Is there any User exit or any std program to do this, as I have search and could not find any.

Regards,

Raziq Fareed.

Answers (0)