cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem: ZMMJ starts with "In Development"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have copied SMCR, SMMJ, SMHF etc. to Z-transactions, I have also make the copy rules and so on.

I have a problem with generating the ZMMJ after the ZMCR: once I put the ZMCR in development, the status of ZMMJ within the scope of the ZMCR is having the status "In Development" instead of "Created".

I have checked the status attribute, the copy rules etc., maybe I missed something but I can't find anything wrong.

Can anybody tell me where I can check?

Thanks a lot!

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have the exact same issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have also copied from standard and not changed a thing!!!

ZMHF starts at "Created" but ZMMJ starts at "In Development". Configuration looks fine.

Suggestions????????

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok found the issue. Looks like this is an SAP issue when you copy SMMJ to ZMMJ.

There is an action called ZMMJ_ON_CREATE_MJ

This is copied ok but the USER_STATUS is not set to E0001 (even though standard is). No idea why this isn't copied.

This definitely resolves the issue.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

Just to make sure, please check the status profile for ZMMJ under 'Define Status Profile for User Status' and make sure that status Created and only Created, has the Initial Status box checked:

Kindest regards

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

this looks also correct

These settings were copied from standard. Can it be wrong somewhere in the copy rules? I can't find. Where can I still check?

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Navigate to

Pls check the value against "After Generation" in ""Specify Status Attribute"" step.

In my case E001 is "Created"

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek, this looks correct: