cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a calculated column

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help, I'm creating a calculated column on (HANA Studio SPS5) and the screen for me to do that has no OK or Continue button (please see attached). It cannot be re-sized or anything. It was suggested I change the screen resolution but could not because I'm accessing the Virtual Machine remotely.

Please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just Check the box which says "Auto Hide the Task-Bar" in the Task Bar and Start Menu Properties on your windows machine. To get to this property, you can right click on the task bar and select Properties.

This should resolve your issue.

Regards,

Piyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Desmond,

I had the same problem on my virtual machine running HANA Studio.  I was missing OK button on the pop-up window.

I tried resetting my screen resolution, as there are several other windows that need a bigger screen to work.  The only available display driver was Citrix Systems, at 1366x768 pixels.  Control panel display options gave me the option to magnify but not to zoom out.  None of the VM view options such as Actual Size or Scale to Fit helped.

No matter what I did, it too short to see the non-resizing, non-scrolling window for New Calculated Column.

Our desktop guy suggested that I try setting the Windows menu bar to auto-hide. Right-click the windows taskbar, choose Properties, check the checkbox for Auto-Hide. Much to my surprise, it worked!  It gives me a few extra pixels of height, enough to see the OK button on the window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Desmond,

Increase screen resolution 1280X1024 or 1280X800.Then you can able to see .

if you are accessing the hana studio through cloudshare, refer the attached image.

Thanks

Basha.