cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction code /SCWM/TU- GR getting created automatically after unload + save

former_member644562
Participant
0 Kudos

I am exploring an issue related with Std. Transaction named "/SCWM/TU"  from past few days but could not find the exact cause of it. When saving the TU after Unloading (action) it's GR is also created. Whereas there is a separate button available for GI/GR in the application toolbar. Is there any functional config step which is missing/added ?

The Sequence of activities I am doing in Transaction code        /SCWM/TU are  1.) TU creation 2.) TU activation 3.) Assigning Delivery(Inbound) to TU 4.) Unload 5.) SAVE .

I am an ABAP Consultant and not sure about the functional configuration part of it It will be helpful if any one has got a clue or faced a problem like this.

Regards,

Roopesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member644562
Participant
0 Kudos

Any idea, we can do this.

Thanks ,

Roopesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roopesh,

The GR/GI Button in TU transaction is used for GR or GI  only when we have POSC in place (Complex GR Process with Unlaod and Putaway steps as 2 different steps).  But in your case it is without POSC. i.e simple uloading. hence, as soon as you hit on Unlaod, a WT is created and confirmed which will complete GR+Putaway.  So, if you want Unload only to perform Unloading and not update GR, then it is only possible with configuration of POSC with 2 steps

Regards,

Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashidhar,

I have tried the same scenario in sandbox. Still with POSC, system will perform GR during unload task confirmation at goods receipt staging area. I haven't found any standard configuration available.

If yet please share.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Roopesh,

These are done by PPF actions and check out the action profile /SCDL/PRD_* .Where GR is performed automatically while unloading.

Regards

Krishna

former_member644562
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Krishna but I dont want the GR to happen automatically. It should just perform unloading. Also I am executing transaction named /SCWM/TU.

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

but you are unloading using a warehouse task, yes? (the warehouse tasks gets automatically created in the background and is immediately confirmed). And with that step the GR is automatically posted, there is no setting to avoid this.

Brgds

Juergen