cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FI Professional Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Gurus;

I am SAP FI Associate Certified with 2yrs SAP FICO experience. I am very much interested to do professional certification.

what are the documents/materials i need to study & also how tough it is?  

Expecting an advice from SAP Guru's.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need the knowledge of a variety of courses.

As you can see, from the list below,  this is quite an enormous stuff to study, understand and practice. I also do  praparation for certification.

I buy some books from SAP Press additionally.

Some books of SAP Press.com now available for ebook readers. For studying in the spare time

I also do practice on SAP test enviroment more than one time. So you can imagine a time consuming "job" in the spare time.

I also do a lot of research on SAP Community Network, too.

all the best

Erwin

former_member184878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sorry. I have to apologize.

I have just seen that Ravi Sankar Venna has sent this information already.

hmmm....

This is the difference between SAP Professional (sending information 3 May) and SAP Beginner ( sending information 04 June)

Thank you.

All the best Erwin

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erwin,

I sincerely appreciate your sense of humour

Best Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for ur reply about SAP professional certi.

So, i have sap press fi book, sap associate books. Whether this is enough to clear sap professional certi.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can somebody please help me as i want to get enrolled myself for SAP FI certification.

I have background of Finance thats why wana pursue my career.

looking for your help.

Thanks

Tim

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

check this blog please:

Regards,

Arnold

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rex,

SAP usually suggest to write 7 - 8 years of practical experience in SAP FICO area, though it is not mandatory, it is highly recommended. Please check with your local SAP Education regarding the pre-requisite.

These materials are copyrighted and not available for free distribution. Please borrow from your friends, if they have any.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx

can u tell me the material name, if u know

also, how industry is treating a SAP Professional certified candidate?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir

My name is Mayank Mathur currently working as a Core Team Member of SAP R/3 Implementation team in Material Management module at Varaha Infra Ltd,Jodhpur ,Rajasthan.I have sufficient knowledge of MM module and want to take certification exam at earliest as possible but can't afford training institute.

Please suggest me how I can take certification exam of SAP MM module.

How is PEARSON VUE , as I am thinking to take exam from this.?

If I cleared exam,Is certification is authentic from SAP??

Thanks

Mayank Mathur

Former Member
0 Kudos

IF u can show your experience from this frim then you can effectively take the exam without attending the ourse but u will have to pay the exam fees

burzes

0 Kudos

hi Ravi,

I have been very much impressed by your writings about SAP FI. But inspite of studying hard , I am very much depressed because I could  not pass certification in London two times. I got only one chance left and I am nervous and dishearted because I failed by only two answers. Could you please advise me a bit and find some time personally to send me email or my cell please.

What should I do more to pass it in last go ???? please answer and advise. thanks

Moderator note: sharing of email addresses is not allowed on SCN. Thanks for respecting the SCN guidelines.

Message was edited by: Arnold Pettersen-Jung

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read, Read, Read, Read and Read, this is only Mantra I can tell you.

Read religiously and meticulous all the materials relevant for the course. At least read 6 to 8 times, I am sure you are going to pass the examination. Trust my words. At the time of reading, please also prepare your own notes, that would help you.

All the best.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

As I have observed your link, it is mentioned the country USA, is it true that professional exam is only available in US?

S

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sokita,

SAP Certification is a global exam, you should be able to write it anywhere in the world. SAP Professional Certification is not an exception to this rule.

Best Regards,

Ravi