cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ME SDK 6.0 deployment issue in Post installation steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have installed ME SDK 6.0 successfully. ME is running fine. I have created an Activity Hook and gone for full deployment..In the process I have Undeploy the ME succesfully,build and package is done. Now If I try to deploy ME I am getting "Deployment finished with warnings" message as below. I tried with clean,import,build,package ants but no luck.

S U M M A R Y
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Successfully deployed:       0

Deployed with warnings:       1

Failed deployments:        0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. File:D:\SAP\SAPME\SDK\IDE\export\SAPME.sca
Name:VISIPRISEMFG
Vendor:sap.com
Version:1000.6.0.4.0.152
Deploy status:Warning
Version:HIGHER

Result

Thanks and Regards,

Eshwar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eswariah Manda,

Can you please let us know the warning you ought to see?

(as an example, you might be noticing something like: java.util.missingresourceexception: Cant find bundle for base name SAPMELiscense, locale en_US)

I would like to add that please check the given steps in installation guide , that should solve your problem.

Thanks

Anudeep KM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi ,

You seem to be using the right version of the document and license file looks ok.

Can you go to your Eclipse and then Deployment Perspective - > Repository View and see if ME is deployed and green in color ? me~ear should be under VISIPRISEMFG app in Repository View.

Sometimes, I have seen deployment warnings being issued even when ME deploys fine.

If it is not green, you can see if there any errors in the default trace file.

Regards,

Sundar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundar,

Thanks for the reply.

yes you are correct. Even if I get deployment warnings, ME getting deployed fine.

Thanks,

Eshwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anudeep,

Thanks for the reply.

I am getting only the summary report which I have posted above.

My ME version is 6.0.4.0. After SDK installation, SAPMELicense.properties file has Version=5.2.x. Is this causing the deployment issue? Because ME version is higher than the SDK License version. Do I missing any post installation steps.

When I installed SDK 6.0. My SAPMELicense.properties file conatains the following data.

product=SAP Manufacturing Execution

version=5.2.x

option=MES

environ=DEV

customerName=ME_SDK

customerId=ME_SDK

customerLocation=ME_SDK

ipMask=*.*.*.*

term=permanent

count.ALL=3

features=NC,PCA,ODS,SPC,LT,ECO,RMA,S2S,VM,CT

count.VM=1

createDate=Jun 11, 2009

Is this enough to build ME 6.0 extensions or Do I need to get the Development License.

Thanks,

Eshwar.

0 Kudos

Eshwar,

Starting ME 6 we do not use SAPMELicense.properties file anymore, because Netweaver licensing is used instead. I am pretty sure same for ME SDK. It seems that you use old installation steps for 5.2.

Regards,

Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have downloaded the SAP ME SDK Installation Guide.pdf from SDN. The document says it is for SAP ME SDK 6.0 Version 1.3 released on Feb 17,2012. Am I following the correct document? In this document I got stuck at post installation step 3.4 Deploy ME. Here when I tried to deploy ME using eclipse Deploement Perspective, I am getting the following Error.

S U M M A R Y
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deployed with warnings:       0

Failed deployments:        1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ERROR CODE DPL.DCAPI.1031] AllItemsAlreadyDeployedValidationException.
Reason: ASJ.dpl_dc.003456 All batch items are marked as AlreadyDeployed because of Version check.

Version:1000.6.0.4.0.147
Deploy status:AlreadyDeployed
Version:LOWER

Description:
  1. Already deployed component has version:1000.6.0.4.0.153

Exception:
com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.AllItemsAlreadyDeployedValidaionException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DCAPI.1031] AllItemsAlreadyDeployedValidationException.
Reason: ASJ.dpl_dc.003456 All batch items are marked as AlreadyDeployed because of Version check.
at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.impl.DeployProcessorImpl.deployItems(DeployProcessorImpl.java:636)
at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.impl.DeployProcessorImpl.deploy(DeployProcessorImpl.java:226)
at com.sap.ide.eclipse.deployer.dc.deploy.DeployProcessor70.deploy(DeployProcessor70.java:112)
at com.sap.ide.eclipse.j2ee.engine.deploy.view.deploy.action.DeployAction$DeployActionJob.run(DeployAction.java:222)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)
Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.AllItemsAlreadyDeployedValidationException: ASJ.dpl_dc.003456 All batch items are marked as AlreadyDeployed because of Version check.
at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.PrerequisitesValidator.checkDeploymentBatch(PrerequisitesValidator.java:152)
at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.PrerequisitesValidator.doValidate(PrerequisitesValidator.java:66)
at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.DeployerImpl.deployInternal(DeployerImpl.java:391)
at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.DeployerImpl.deploy(DeployerImpl.java:224)
at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.DeployerImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployerImplp4_Skel.java:910)
at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:459)
at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.ServerDispatchImpl.run(ServerDispatchImpl.java:69)
at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.process(P4Message.java:72)
at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.execute(P4Message.java:43)
at com.sap.engine.services.cross.fca.FCAConnectorImpl.executeRequest(FCAConnectorImpl.java:983)
at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.process(P4Message.java:59)
at com.sap.engine.services.cross.fca.MessageReader.run(MessageReader.java:55)
at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.Executable.run(Executable.java:122)
at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.Executable.run(Executable.java:101)
at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.CentralExecutor$SingleThread.run(CentralExecutor.java:328)

Now I undeploy ME using undeploy option successfully and tried to deploy ME . This time I am getting the following Message.

S U M M A R Y
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deployed with warnings:       1

Failed deployments:        0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Version:1000.6.0.4.0.147
Deploy status:Warning
Version:NEW

Result

I am able to undeploy ME successfully and while deploy ME I am facing issue. Do I missing any settings? need inputs here.

Thanks in advance

Eshwar.