Did you mean: 

SEZ sells to Domestic customer with different excise duty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My client Business setup:

company code 1000 (DTA)

company code 2000 (SEZ)-NEW

Before shifting the manufacturing unit in to SEZ compound, the manufacturing and sales was happened in 1000 company code.

Now company code 2000  has been created for SEZ , which is 100% export and no excise liabilities.

once ,the company code 1000 was selling material to domestic customer 10% BED  , but now company code 1000 does not have any stock, he will buy the material from company code 2000 (SEZ) and send it to customer  with 10.858% through DHL service provider.

this is the business requirement and SAP Version is 4.6 C

Could you experts please help me to through some light to map /address this scenario.

thanks in advance

Pratheep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In other words,

I have two company codes

1000 - Situated in domestic tariff area (DTA)

2000 - Situated in Special Economic Zone (SEZ)

Before 2000 company code coming to the picture, 1000 company code was manufacturing goods,selling to domestic customers and Overseas customers.

Now 2000 company code whatever he manufactures can only be able to export overseas with ZERO excise duty , if he tries to sell domestic customer , then that sale attracts all excise liabilities. to avoid this,

management has took a decision to sell the goods to domestic customer with minimum tax liability by ,

company code 1000 will create sales order ,if the material is available in 1000 plant(DTA) it attacts 10% BED and the sales cycle is completed.

If the material is not available in 1000 plant(DTA) in case of Domestic sale , then we need to procure the material from 2000 plant (SEZ) and sent it to the domestic customer, this will atract 10.858%

NOTE:

1.Export sales only happens through 2000 company/Plant (SEZ) - this scenario is working fine

2.Domestic sales happens only through 1000 company/plant (DTA)

Now experts please suggest me how to map in to SAP ,how can i sell the material to domestic customer from buying the material from 2000 company (SEZ) with different excise duty 10.858%

Thanks in Advance..

Pratheep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi any reply for this issue?

Please help me to solve this

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Thanks for elaborating your scenario in detail .I think its not big task .If material is in short list then you will procure it from 200 Company means ,you need to treat it as Vendor to get the goods from that .After get the material from Vendor 200 Company ,then from your company ,you can sell it to your customers with 10.58 % BED .

So,let me know ,where is the problem with this .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Naren for your response

company 1000 punching a sales order for domestic customer

but 1000 company has no stock

I have to procure from SEZ company and send it to customer, once the goods are arrived to my DTA stoage location , then only i can process the sales order.

* here any kind of special functions like third party-individual purchase order will solve this problem

* When 1000 company has stock 10 % BED to customer

* when 1000 company does not have any stock-procure from SEZ -10.858%