cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer consignment storage location wise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone suggest how can I put storage location in customer consignments as i need to view the cust. consignment stock storage location wise (port wise)

Thanks,

Prasad T

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Lakshmipathi sir,

thanks for the reply I can see report in MB51 but unable to get storage location wise details of the stock, I need to view stock port wise as I consider s.loc stock as port stock.

Thanks,

Prasad

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First let me know through which movement type the stocks were moved.  Also, check your OVL3 settings where you should have maintained different storage locations.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

The stock move through 631 movement type from normal storage location (plant location) to Customer consignment (Port location) & I checked OVL3 settings, port location not maintained there.

Any suggestion on this please advise.

Thanks,

Prasad

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the consignment stock is technically stored in table MSKU, this table does not have a storage location, hence you cannot have a report with storage location.

you may be able to lookup the MSEG (movement) table for movement 641 with an entry from MSKU, but this is more or less just an assumption.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Please check MC.1 or MC.9. Here in the output of this report you have option to check inventory at storage location wise...

Hope you will find it usefull..

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Have you tried MB52 by giving Special stock indicator = W

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have checked MB52 but its showing cust consignment stock but not storage location wise, any suggestion to get the report.

Thanks,

Prasad

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

I tried various reports. I think you can get all the information from one report. You may have to do bit of data massaging after generating reports from various T.codes.

The best way is to develop a new report.

Finally, have you checked MMBE?

Let see what other says on this.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Added one more line : Sai Krishna Sabniveesu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Eve though in MMBE only cust consignment stock available by customer wise, I need it by Storage location wise, hope u understood & suggest me in this regard.

Thanks,

Prasad

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

I tried in MB52, the stock displays based on the storage location

If you want to Consignment stock to be displayed at storage location, then it is not possible

Please check the SAP notes on that

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Actuly I need to view customer consignment stock report storage location wise as I asigned S.Loc as port .

Thanks,

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

MBBS      MB54

Note : Please above reports

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you were talking about tracking of special stocks in consignment sales.  If that is the case, standard TCode to view consignment stock is MB58.  On the other hand, check in MB51 where you can see the stocks with movement type 631W.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

How can I put storage location in customer consignments?

What do you mean by Customer Consignments ?

Can you share some inputs on this line ?

Thanks,

Naren