cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating Interface View in Web Dynpro Application

sridhar_k2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have a difficulty with Integrating Interface view into Web Dynpro iView. I have ViewCotainerUIElement in the Web Dynpro View and embedded Interface view from other DC in the view container element, but It is not showing Interface view in the ViewContainerElement in the run time.

If I debug the Application, I see that It is navigating to interface view application and I see values are populating as well, but some reason interface view content is not showing. I am on Portal 7.3. Any suggestions on that?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

1. Check if you have defined the inbound plug of type "Startup" with the same name, in both Interface controller and the corresponding window. 
  2. Check if the "Interface Views" property in the Window is set to the interface view you are concerned about.
  3. Check if at-least one view in the window is set as Default.

Regards,

Vishweshwara P.K.M.

sridhar_k2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Vish.

1. Check if you have defined the inbound plug of type "Startup" with the same name, in both Interface controller and the corresponding window.  - I assume you are talking about Source DC and it has "Default" inbound plug with "Startup" type and Window has same.
  2. Check if the "Interface Views" property in the Window is set to the interface view you are concerned about. - It is there
  3. Check if at-least one view in the window is set as Default. - Yes, Main View is default in the window.

Is there any other we use InterfaceViews with in the view in 7.3 environment?

sridhar_k2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There was a silly mistake from my side. ViewContainerElement - UIElement is working fine in 7.3 as well.

Answers (0)