cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ABAP Certification for Fresher

shashankkasar
Participant
0 Kudos

I am fresher and just completed my training on SAP ABAP  and planning to take SAP ABAP Certification. So please provide me the information how to prepare and how to apply for it.Give me good and apt material to prepare

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Here are my tips:

- do the sample exams on the SAP Certification website.

- during the test, 'bookmark' any questions where you are not sure of the answers; then go back to them at the end of the test

- do not drink too much before the test. It lasts for 3 hours, and the instructor will accompany you to the bathroom if you can't contain yourself.

- try to relax: the pass mark when I did it was only 65 or 70%, which is not too hard to achieve.

- doublecheck your answer to _every_ question. You have plenty of time to do this.

good luck!

Paul Bakker

harshil_joshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

do the sample exams on the SAP Certification website.

Sir, can you plz provide a link for the same?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gaurav,

I would kindly ask you to please respect the SCN community terms and conditions and to not encourage sharing of SAP copyright materials (i.e. training materials and exam questions).  It is possible to attend online or classroom training to prepare for the exam and everyone can ask for community help in preparing for the exam. Additionally you can consult certification resources which can guide users as to what's important as well as sample exam questions.

However, SAP disapproves of the usage and distribution of brain dumps seeing as they diminish the value to people who study hard for their exams and actually gain knowledge by doing so.

Therefore please do not recommend this again.

Regards,

Joey

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'd like to second that comment. Using 'brain dumps' to pass exams could be bad for your career.

At our company, one of the interview techniques is to ask very simple ABAP questions (eg "what are the different ways of passing parameters to a subroutine")".

If we found that a certified ABAP developer could not answer such questions, then we would have to question their integrity, and perhaps put them on a black list.

The exams are not that onerous - and studying for them in the proper way will make you a better developer.

cheers

Paul

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here is the link for ABAP associate certification (code C_TAW12_70) sample exam:

http://training.sap.com/v2/uploads/C_TAW12_70_sample_items.pdf

have fun!

Paul

shashankkasar
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You're welcome. Can you please mark a 'Correct' answer to close the thread.

cheers & happy new year

Paul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.