cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assigning s user to user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am doing maintenance optimizer configuration in solution manager 7.1, I had already done the "system preparation" and "basic configuration" steps.

I am unable to assign the user to the S user in transaction AISUSER. when i try to assign, system throughs the error "Partner 000XXXXXXX not found -

see longtext".

and also made an entry(customer number) in table V_AISAPCUSTNOS. as there was no entry. but still the problem exists.

SM_CONFIG_JOBS is also scheduled for report AI_SC_REFRESH_READ_ONLY_DATA. even this did not work.

need help

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i had this problem too. In transaction AISUSER you have to write to field "User" your username and to "Contact Person" write your S-user number without any trailing zeros. So if you have S00012345678, you write there 12345678. J.S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Hi Jiri, thanks for the response.

but i had already tried, what you have said. this did not work.

but certainly my issue is solved.

actually I had one more error in my solman setup basic configuration

in step 5 "Configure Automatically" It says  " SMSETUP:

AGS_BC_AUTO_CONF must be run in Client 001."

so I changed my configuration in step 2.2 (specify SAP BW system ) of basic configuration from

standard to "SAP BW is in separate SAP Solution Manager client,  abap client = 100".

saved it.

in AISUSER tcode before I had only one entry for S USER as SOLMAN_BTC, but now there

SOLMAN_ADMIN is also added.

so I want to know is there any connection between these two: AISUSER. AND BW SYSTEM

CONFIGURATION client.

thanks