cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differences between Entries in Organizationmodell and Support Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have redefined the organization model. After that I look it up in the web-ui of the service desk and both have the same entries.

If I create an incident I can only choose organisation units from the old model.

Is there somthing I have to update, that the new defined model is available in the support team field?

Maybe the screenshots can help you.

Thanks for reply

Robert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Everything in the organizational model is linked to your IB. you have to set the new organizational model as SOLD-TO-PARTY inTX: IB52. from the menu choose GO TO --> Partner --> enter the main organizational model and save it. Then when you create an incident for a particular system it will use the main SOLD-TO-PARTY.

Cheers

Jimmy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Jimmy,

thank you for your answer, but that is not really what i want to do. I want to use the web interface and select there the support team manually or by determination procedures. the problem is, that the new organisation model i defined is not avaiable if i want to choose the support team in the incident. the displayed organisation units are the old one. i hope you understand what i mean. (my english is not the best one)

thanks

robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, now I know what you mean. Did you define the organizational model in tx: PPO2 or from the CRM_UI? Create a couple of test units from CRM UI and check if they will be visible. Also check if the newly created organizational units are available in TX: BP

Cheers

Jimmy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don´t use tx: PP02 (I don´t know it)

I use tx: PPOMA_CRM to delete all the organisation units i don´t need anymore and create new units. Also i assign the related BPs to modelate the new structure.

I look it up in tx: BP (select organisation)

There are some of the deleted organisation untis shaded in yellow, but the new ons´s don´t be visible.

I think i have missed something. i hope you know it 😉

if i create units in crm ui, i can choose these units as a support team, but the displayed name is duplicated. (e.g. name of the unit is "unit 2", the displaed one is "unit 2 unit 2")

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey jimmy,

I delete all the organisation units i don´t need anymore in tx: BUPA_DEL

After that I create new organisations with tx: BP

The generated units are not available in tx: PPOMA_CRM or in the organisation definition in CRM UI.

Do you know why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Richter,

Its PPOS not PPO2, a typo:)

Do like this (if possible). Delete all organizational units from PPOS (I use PPOS) or PPOMA_CRM. --> check if they have been deleted in BP, if not then delete them all from BP. Then go to CRM_UI and create a couple of organizational units, preferably a couple of levels. --> check now if you can see them in BP and PPOS/PPOMA_CRM. Dont create units in BP, only users should be created in BP.

Let me know the result.

Cheers

Jimmy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

thank you jimmy that works.

I delete the units and create someone in CRM_UI and they are displayed in tx: BP and PPOS.

Great thank you

Is there a way to delete BPs with BUPA_DEL or something else that are used in some processes? Could I delete these processes somewhere, so that the org. units don´t be related to them?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Glad i could help.

I didn't get your question, but once u have deleted the units they should be deleted in BP and they will not be visible anywhere. If you have BP's that are not in PPOS then u can run BUPA_DEL to delete them. Usually that is the case for Employees and Users and not for Organization unit and Positions.

So TX: CRM_UI or TX: PPOS should be used for creating Organizational Units and Position, and  once employees and Users are created as below they can be assigned here.

While for creating Employees and Users, TX: BP is used for manual creation,  TX: BP_GEN for automatic creation and report AI_SDK_USER_BP_GEN for Mass update.

Hope this clarifies everything

Jimmy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jimmy, i think now everything is clear

Answers (0)