Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XPRA error when updating ECC system to EHP6

bernd_speckmann
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

during XPRA I get the following error:

A2 EFINB_TR 097 Transport tool FINBASIS: Client cascade for client "001" started

A2EEFINB_TR 032 No suitable RFC destination could be found"001"

A2 EFINB_TR 098 Transport tool FINBASIS: Client cascade for client "001" finished

A2 EFINB_TR 097 Transport tool FINBASIS: Client cascade for client "010" started

A2EEFINB_TR 042 RFC error with destination "PR010" -> see long text"Upgrade läuft, keine Anmeldung möglich - No login""possible"

A2EEFINB_TR 032 No suitable RFC destination could be found"010"

A2 EFINB_TR 098 Transport tool FINBASIS: Client cascade for client "010" finished

Any ideas how to solve this issue?

Regards, Bernd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bernd_speckmann
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

the solution was using user DDIC in RFC connections. In addition I had to change the DDIC PW and unlock this user.

Regards, Bernd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have encountered the same issue during EHP7  upgrade.

Even though i gave the communication user it is still saying upgrade still running logon not possible during the RFC test. Because of this am unable to proceed.

Regards,

Raja. G

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Bernd said use DDIC as ur communication user in RFC connection ....other user will give error if u do connection test becuase upgrade is still running ...Please unlock and keep the same password for all clients for DDIC and processed the step.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

bernd_speckmann
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have checked the note and the RFC destianations are maintained in FINB_TR_DEST.

The error is as follows:

A2 EFINB_TR 097 Transport tool FINBASIS: Client cascade for client "001" started

A2EEFINB_TR 042 RFC error with destination "FINBTR@ESBCLNT001" -> see long text"Upgrade läuft, keine Anmeldung möglich - No login""possible"

A2EEFINB_TR 032 No suitable RFC destination could be found"001"

A2 EFINB_TR 098 Transport tool FINBASIS: Client cascade for client "001" finished

A2 EFINB_TR 097 Transport tool FINBASIS: Client cascade for client "010" started

A2EEFINB_TR 042 RFC error with destination "FINBTR@ESBCLNT010" -> see long text"Upgrade läuft, keine Anmeldung möglich - No login""possible"

A2EEFINB_TR 032 No suitable RFC destination could be found"010"

A2 EFINB_TR 098 Transport tool FINBASIS: Client cascade for client "010" finished

A2 EFINB_TR 097 Transport tool FINBASIS: Client cascade for client "011" started

A2EEFINB_TR 042 RFC error with destination "FINBTR@ESBCLNT011" -> see long text"Upgrade läuft, keine Anmeldung möglich - No login""possible"

Any other ideas?

Thanks ahead, Bernd

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Which user is used in RFC FINBTR@ESBCLNT011?

Are you able to login  with that user in client 011?

Does the user has the required authorization?

Regards,

Sohrab Kapoor

bernd_speckmann
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm using a communication user in the RFC connections. The user has SAP_ALL authorization. Does it require additional authorizations?

A connection test fails with the same error showed in SUM. Upgrade is running - No login possible...

Any ideas?

Reagrds, Bernd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, reason for this might be the user is locked. Check it in tr. SU01. regards. J.S.

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bernd,

Could you share logs from SM21 when the error occurs.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check SAP Note:644610. It should help you.

Regards,

Sohrab Kapoor

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bernd,

Refer SAP note 644610.

Steps should be

1. Stop the SUM, Update --> Stop Update.

2. Create an RFC (ABAP)  destination  to each of the clients like what you see above.

3. No need to specify language. You must explicitly indicate the client number, the COMMUNICATIONS (type) USER plus the password.

4. Use transaction FINB_TR_DEST and fill up the entries and SAVE. No need to specify client 000.

5. Restart SUM. Continue with the upgrade using SUM.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

bernd_speckmann
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I've already found this blog where you copied the solution:

http://scn.sap.com/community/enhancement-packages/blog/2013/03/20/no-suitable-rfc-destination-could-...

But it seems (as you can see in the error message above), that it tries to login to the other clients during update via the specified RFCs but cannot login becaus "update is running"...

Any other ideas?

Regards, Bernd

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bernd,

Do you have RFC destination defined in FINB_TR_DEST for client 010 ?

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernd,

Could you please help with more details regarding the error log. If you can paste the last few logs related to the phase from the log directory. In addition can you please answer below questions:

1. What is your production client.

2. Can you check whether destination PR010 exists in SM59 and do a connection test for the same.

Thanks,

Manas