Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which are the correct RZ10 parameters for connected systems

RiccardoEscher
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

Our ERP system has now distinct servers for database(i.e. "dbserv"), central instance (i.e. "ciserv") and obviously many application servers (i.e. "app01", "app02", ...).

Now we have problems in the LMDB (and correlated scenarios like E2E RCA) and are wondering, how the correct setup of the profile paramerters should be. A search for a good document in the sapnet didn't help.

Does anybody have a good documentation for these parameters?

DEFAULT.pf:

SAPDBHOST=dbserv

SAPDIAHOST=???

SAPFQDN=our.company.com

SAPGLOBALHOST=???

SAPLOCALHOST=???

SAPLOCALHOSTFULL=$(SAPLOCALHOST).$(SAPFQDN)

SAPMSHOST=ciserv

rdisp/mshost=$SAPMSHOST (?)

What for the app-specific profile?

Which parameters will be used from RZ70 to be published in the SLD (-> LMDB)?

Which parameters influence diagnostics?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riccardo,

please check http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/c4/3a62e3505211d189550000e829fbbd/content.htm

But I am afraid this its not the profile documetation you are looking for...

regards

Volker

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

What are the problems in LMDB you are reffering to?

If the data was pushed from RZ70 --> solman SLD correctly then the same would be available in LMDB too.

Is the SLD having correct data?

If SLD has the correct data then you can manually sync the LMDB using report RLMDB_SYNC_TECHNICAL_SYSTEM.

See the screenshot below:

Regd,

Vivek

RiccardoEscher
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have no problem with the SLD synchronisation itself, but now all entries have the (new) db-server in it: "System Home" is now the db-server, the central instance appears as "Message Server".

I suppose that these entries depend on the way you maintain with RZ10 the parameters, so I was looking for a reference documentation from SAP for all these parameters, but didn't find anything.

sapinst creates them with some default values and that's all. So I was searching here for some hint.

Bye, Riccardo