cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file attachements in shopping cart/PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client is trying to attach a pdf file in shopping cart, the file is 414 KB, I did tried from my end i could able to attach pdf file.please  anyone can help me out what are the circumstances that affecting not attach the files for my client.I am looking forward for reply.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Was this issue ever resolved?  I've got users that are getting the same error at various times in the shopping cart process. I tried a word document created by a  user and got timed out.  The same document saved as a pdf did not generate the timeout message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Could you please share what error your user is getting while attaching the attachment? Also one thing to check with what version of SRM / Portal you guys are using and then check with Browser compatibility. There may be chances you are using supported browser while your user may be using mac or ipad with safari browser and which is not supported out of box with your version of portal.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

bascially dump they are facing, we are using 7.01, User is using IE 7.0.So please could you tell me, Actually I tried the same file from my end and I could attach and also moved to next level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

If you could get the exact dump information that would be helpful.

Thank you

Ritesh

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pramod,

Aren`t you facing the same problem as the user when upload?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sebastian,

Nopes I am not facing the problem.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

I am not facing the error in uploading but my user is facing the problem.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

please find the attached dump the user is facing while uploading.

Thanks& Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Can you please check Note 605323 - 3.5: Attachment display by HTTP service it is quite old but state the similar issue which you are facing when user tries to load file size more then you get the dump but it is still strange that you do not get it...

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ritesh,

My user will not accpet this note hasthey are using new version of SRM..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check proxy or IE version in your customer. This dump refers to timeout on http side.

Maybe proxy or some kind of popup blocker prevent user to attach a file...

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pramod,

I assume there is something wrong with the File Name or the extension.

Please get the same file that the user is uploading and upload it from your system - If you face the error, than it is due to file name or the extension.

If you are not facing the same error - than it could be related to the firewall.  Please revert back with your results.

Thanks

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pramod,

Pleas specify us the system version and the basis version if you cannot find the error at SLG1 or ST22.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

System version 7.01 I did checked the SLG1 and St22 no errors.Please could you provide any other option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Check the transaction SLG1 for the error that it is returning. There may be slight issues in naming conventions or backend issues.

Try to find out the error in system, we can solve the issue,

Thanks.

benjamin_herzig
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

are there any errors in ST22 or SLG1?

We had an issue with long filenames and note 1559009 solved our problem.

When a user attaches the document - is it shown as attached and after a refresh or save action it isn´t shown anymore?

Regards,

Ben