cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying of financial document (say - Letter of credit) from contract to release order and control on the financial document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our client requirement is to maintain LC in the system and assign the LC document to the sales transactions.

Issue 1:

For this i have created LC as a financial document and assigned the same in the contract.

But when am creating a release order for the contract the same is not getting copied.

Issue 2:

when am manually assigning the financial document in the release order, automatically the LC value is being reduced by the sales order value.

But my requirement is that the LC value should be reduced at the time of delivery, as my credit limit check is also is not at the time of orders but at the time of delivered quantity.

Kindly suggst what needs to be done for the above mentioned issues.

I appreciate your response.

Thanks in advance.

Sameer maddali.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanq Krishna & Naren,

I have actually copied the standard copy control settings i.e CQ - OR and given them a new name.

Otherwise all the other settings are simillar to standard settings.

Regards,

Sameer Maddali.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

What if you use same standard copy controls? Does it copying the Financial document from your contract to order. Try doing this in your Dev. If it works, then ask your Abaper to check the code in new copy controls.BTW, if you have not done any changes in the copy control why did you create new one?

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Ok,any way ,please contact your ABAPer to copy that data into Order from Contract .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure whether system copies the financial doc from Contracts to Sales order with standard copy controls.

You may have to copy the existing copy controls and create new one by including the logic of getting financial document from contracts.

Let see what others say on this.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

1. Maintain Copying Control b/w Contract to Sales Order .

The same is not getting copied. Can you tell me what is not copying ?

2.So,in this case ,Assign that Financial Document Number in Delivery Level in Header in Financial Processing Tab ,you can see as one Field " Financ doc. no."

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Copy controls between contract and sales order were maintained.

All the details from the contract are getting copied in to the release order except the financial document which is attached at the header billing tab.

As u said i agree that a financial document can be attached in the delivery order. but then the dispatch guys might not always know whether to maintain the financial document or not.

as financial document comes into picture only for few transaction.

So, as per me it is ideal to assign the financial document in the contract and the same(financial document) should get copied in to subsequent transactions.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I thought ,you need to take help from ABAPer side to get the Financial Doc number into Sales Order .

Note : Can you share , How you have maintained Copying Control b/w Contract and Order ? We can see Financial Document Number Field in Header and Item Level .

Thanks,

Naren