Hello Friends,

I have a requierement to hide tabs in FPM View ...My Application is BOPF based

Configuration name EHHSS_INC_REC_OIF_V3

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got ot the component config mode and in change mode double click on that tab and then you will see the properties in which you will be bale to hide that tab.

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply but my configuration is used in different iviews ....so hiding in confiq wil not work...

is there anythg posbl in feeder class or any other way to do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do one thing , you can create multiple Component configurations for this purpose and then hide the tab when the config name is the one which you are using where you don't need that tab.

I think this could be a good solution for what you are trying to achieve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tried this thing as well but thing is that my portal iview application is not role based Example

there are 4 incidents on table and when i click on anyone same AppCC called ....in backend somehidding or variant based thng happening ...

So copying the AppCC will not work here

0 Kudos

Hi Shilpi,

If you have EHS 300 and Support pack 3, then you can hide tab through SPRO->SAP EHS Management->Incident Management->General Configuration.

But if you don't have above support pack then you have to handle this functionality using Feeder class CL_EHHSS_INC_OIF_CNTRLR_NEW. In this class you have create Post Exit for method IWCI_IF_FPM_OIF_CONF_EXIT~OVERRIDE_EVENT_OIF. There using io_tabbed object you can hide tab.

Thanks and regards,

Chetan P Patil.