cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger Automatic Email to Contractee Before End of Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Is it possible to trigger an automated email to the contractee especially if a contract is about to end?

If yes, please let me know how. I want to simulate it also, so kindly share also the necessary prerequisites.

Note: I have made my attempts by creating a contract and defining the Notice procedure. But it just wouldnt send to my email.

Looking forward to your help. Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karen,

There is no standard solution for your requirement. It can be achieved with manual intervention.

Option-1

Give notice in contract and run the correspondence RECPA700. Check 'E-mail' check box in configuration of correspondence activity relates to Notice.

Just execute tcode RECPA700, it will show you all the contracts for which you have given notice in RE contracts. Select all and execute, system automatically generates correspondence and sent it to contractee through mail.

Option-2

Create ABAP program to check list of contracts which are near expiry and generate mail through this program. Run this program in daily or weekly basis to generate letters and send it to mail ids of RE customer.

rgds,

Srini

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks! This answers my concern

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with SDV1 transaction code which will list you contracts which are going to expire

create the output types to trigger mail in Application V1 ( check the standard KO00 output)

now execute the SDV1 transation which will send mail on expiry to the SAP Inbox

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thank you for your response.

Is SDV1 also valid to process RE contracts? Like Commercial Lease out?

Thanks!