cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error While opening an Analytic View (Imported View)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

Procedure Followed as:

I exported (through Developer mode) an analytic view named with "abc" from a system called "123"  to my local system. From my local machine I   imported the view into another system called "456", these two processes are successful.

Issue:

When we are trying to open the imported model ("abc") from "456" system it is through following error.

Regards,

Sharath 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rindia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharath,

Might be you not having the privilege on imported objects.

For your user, under Package Privileges you need to have privileges on

REPO.EDIT_IMPORTED_OBJECTS

REPO.ACTIVATE_IMPORTED_OBJECTS

If this does not work then look into repository log as given in screenshot and also give the details of the version you are using.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Thanks for the reply, even I checked for the same in the I don't have any privileges.

Do you know the path to access Repository log.

Thank you

rindia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharath,

When you get error, below in job log you can see completed with errors. Just double click it.

Through SYSTEM user, admin will give privileges to your user. If you are practicing HANA then if you have the access to do so, then you can do by yourself.

If you are in project then ask your admin to give privileges.

By the way what are all the privileges you have? It helps to know what additional privileges required under each category

Regards

Raj

rama_shankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the developer guid for full list of roles appropriate for admins and developers. At minimum as developer you need the Modelling role and the Content Admin roles.

Regards,

Rama