cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC delete in Status 'Item in Transfer process'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In our production system we have a SC for which all the Line items are in 'Item in Transfer Process' .We have a requirement to delete this shopping cart as user has created a New Shopping Cart.Please provide your suggestion.

Thanks,

Ankur Goyal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have a look at the following page:

http://scn.sap.com/blogs/cart_retransfer/2013/02/26/reports-to-be-used-when-transferring-failed-shop...

Depending on the version of SRM that you have, we can use report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED or BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER to change shopping cart status from I1111 to I1112.

Then you can delete the cart item afterwards.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for your help.

Please clarify the below points:-

1)   As we don't have an parameter to put the SC no,Will the report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED change the status from I1111 to I1112 for all other shopping carts in the status I1111 created after the time stamp mentioned in the BBP_Control table.

2) when executing the report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED the below screen comes:

After this screen nothing happens in SRM system.

Please provide your expert help.

Thanks,

Ankur Goyal

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

if you have SRM 7.0 - Report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED - is not valid anymore. Please check the source.

If so - please use BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER.

Both Reports set the status "Error in transfer" - I1112. After Status is set - you can delete the shopping cart via standard functionality (shopping cart monitor via web interface).

Best Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

Thanks for your help.

But in this programe BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER, it ask for the Hours Since Last "Changed At" and Hours Until Timeout. I think the execution of this report will affect other shopping carts as well.

In my project I just want one particular for which the status should change.

Please help to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Ankur Goyal

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankul,

you are right, jobs working for all shopping carts.

As I mentioned in my first answer - you could use function module BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE_DIRECT.

To start function module you can use transaction SE37. To get corresponding item guids - BBP_PD.

After setting status I1112 - shpping cart can be deleted via shopping cart monitor.

Best Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

Thanks for your reply.

In this case the SC looks like blelow with the line item in Item in transfer process as active while the Status Error is transmission as Inactive.

I think we can make the change in the status of the Error in transmission as the active and Item in transfer process as active.

Will this work to delete the SC in application monitor?

Please procide your valuable suggestion to solve this problem.

Thanks,

Ankur Goyal

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

I have rechecked the system behaviour. UNfortunatelly it is not allowed in standard to delete approved shopping carts. But, there is a workaround.

I've created a blog post, which could help you.

Best Regards

Konstantin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Call Function BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE_DIRECT for every item of SC

IV_ITEM_GUID is a GUID of Position, IT_STATUS should looks like:

Then you should be able to delete the shopping cart.

Best Regards

Konstantin