cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Individual Transfer Order for every Storage Bin !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have a scenario, where I want to create a seperate Transfer Order for every different storage bin suggested by the system at the time of TO creation. To give an example, lets say I have a Stock Transfer order which has one article and quantity is 50 (Now to pick 50 quantity, in the warehouse I need to do the picking from 5 different storage bins). Now, as a standard, I create a outbound delievry, and an auto Transfer Order is generated from the outbound delivery. So while creating auto-transfer order, system creates 5 lines. Each lines showing the bin and the quantity to be picked for this article. There are 5 lines because the total quantities picking can be achieved from these 5 different bins.

My requirement is that while creating auto-tranfer order, the system should create a new transfer order whenever it encounters a new bin suggested by system, i.e. lets say the 5 bins are A1, B1, C1, D1 & E1. The standard system while creating tranfer order automatically, creates a single TO containing 5 lines for these bins. But I want that system should create 5 TO's i.e. TO1, TO2, TO3, TO4, TO5, each with single line and each TO would be suggesting the picking from one single bin.

Can anyone let me know that such a result is possible through the configuration of the system or not?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer below link to understand the functionality of TO split in WM, i think you should go with user exit : MWMTO012 to achieve your requirement.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/c6/f83df24afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/content.htm

Regards

Vijay

former_member193587
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can maintain this sort profile in WM Customizing under Activities --> Transfers --> Processing Performance Data / TO Split --> Define Profiles' and assign it to a profile for the TO split (refer to note 388828).

May be it will helpful to you.

Regards

ragini