Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager configuration with Netweaver Gateway 2.0

devendrassoni
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have to configure scenario, Sharepoint (Webservice)-->Netweaver Gateway 2.0--> Solution Manager 7.1SP08.

I have installed Netweaver Gateway 2.0 on 7.31 ABAP and performed Basic configuration as desribed in Netweaver Configuration Guide. I cant find any specific backened system configuration steps related to Solution Manager/Netweaver Gateway. There are sections for other Business Suite systems but not with Solman in the guide.

Does anyone has idea what are the relevant steps for configuration with Solman?

All suggestion/help would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards

Devendra Soni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soni

Netweaver Gateway should be set up when you follow through SOLMAN_SETUP wizard. The steps are included in the wizard normally.

In SolMan SP5 the step "configure gateway" was removed from System Preparation step in SOLMAN_SETUP.

In SolMan SP6 and higher it has been reintroduced through

Note 1776209 - Reintroducing "Configure Gateway" Step in System Prep.

This note should be automatically implemented by implementing the central SAP note for Solution Manager.

Once the correction is in the Solution Manager, you should see a "configure gateway" step in SOLMAN_SETUP under System Preparation. Going through the steps should be all it takes to activate the gateway.

Best regards

Tom

devendrassoni
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

I can see this step in System Preparation, my scenario is, I have central hub netweaver gateway system. I am looking for cofiguration of this NW gateway with solution manager so that sharepoint webservice can extract data from solution manager through gateway (which is installed seperately on NW7.31)

If you have any idea than please let me know.

Best Regards Devendra Soni

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve the integration of external gateway system with solman using the following SPRO steps.

Go to Txn SPRO in solman and navigate to following path:

Regards,

Vivek