cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deploying MII on a different instance

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a new instance called J02. J00 had MII 14.0.1 deployed but I encountered some errors and I tried to undeploy.  Undeploying was not successful so I figured I could try and deploy MII 12.2 on a different instance.  First, is this allowed?  Second, if this is possible, is there any documentation on how to do this?  I tried to simply run the JSPM from the J02 path, but it sees that 14.0 was deployed and there seems to be a clash.  What can I do?  I would rather undeploy 14.0 and just deploy 12.2, but the undeploy says I have dependencies that have al;ready been undeployed.  Any assistance is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello XMII,

I am not sure if its allowed to run multiple versions of MII in different Java instances. What I have tried is creating a new server all together. So i have two servers running on my machine, say N73, N74 one running MII 14.0 and other MII 12.2. But on the same server with two nodes, I am not sure if it will work.

When undeploying MII 14.0, un-deploy MII_ADMIN.SCA and then the XMII.SCA. If that doesn't work try reversing the sequence. While deploying its XMII SCA first and then MII_ADMIN SCA.

Try referring to the help docs, the upgrade and the installation one

http://help.sap.com/mii

Regards,

Tufale Ashai.