cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving outputs in sales documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1) What actually is archiving as far as sales documents/delivery documents are concerned !

2) secondly what is archived. Are  the output types archived  or are the  prints we take (through output types) archived.

3) If the storage mode=2 or 3 in config of output type, then when creating output condition records, one can change the storage mode too. How this is changed !

4) It is also said that the storage mode can be changed during creation of document (delivery doc etc ). How this is possible ?

regards

Pamela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

) What actually is archiving as far as sales documents/delivery documents are concerned !

Archiving means you will remove the documents which are not needed anymore, so by writing the archiving file, you will archive the documents into archive mode which can be still be seen from archiing files

2) secondly what is archived. Are  the output types archived  or are the  prints we take (through output types) archived.

output types can be archived without prints and even with prints, then can be controlled in the storage mode with 2 or 3 indicator

3) If the storage mode=2 or 3 in config of output type, then when creating output condition records, one can change the storage mode too. How this is changed !

yes, in the condition records under communication tab page, you can chage the storage mode

4) It is also said that the storage mode can be changed during creation of document (delivery doc etc ). How this is possible ?

yes, in the document as well we can change, under the communication tab

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vemuri,

Many thanks. I have some more confusion as follows

1) If we change the storgae mode in a delivery document. does the storage mode gets changed in  output condition records too ?

2) Which table stores the  delivery document output records. Is it NAST ?

3) What is document type. I can see document type attached to config to output type ?

4) In T code OAC3 , I can see that one attaches document type with obect type and link id. What is link id ?

regards

Pamela