Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

PA Initialisation

When I CIF across a new product to APO and use it for the first time in SNP interactive planning I get error /SAPAPO/TSM207, because of missing time series objects.

(a)The SAP recommendation in the error help text suggests to either re initialise the planning area, or to use pgm /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_PLOB_DELTA_SYNC.

The use of /SAPAPO/TS_CONS_CHECK in the repair mode solves the Problem.

My question is … when SAP help is asking to run  /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_PLOB_DELTA_SYNC – then why running /SAPAPO/TS_CONS_CHECK solves the problem ? how these two programs are same or different ?

(b) What exactly is /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_PLOB_DELTA_SYNC designed to do?

(c)  Articles in SAP SCM 7.0 help – “Maintaining SNP Master Data and Time Series”  talks only about --  Delta Initialization of Planning Areas(/SAPAPO/TSINIT) , Reorganising SNP TS (/SAPAPO/TS_LCM_REORG_SNP.) and  Consistency Check for SNP Time Series Network (/SAPAPO/TSCONS)  -- so /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_PLOB_DELTA_SYNC should be run or not ?

If yes – then does it has any impact on existing Data in PA ?

(d) Delta Initialization of Planning Areas(/SAPAPO/TSINIT)   -- should have ‘Delta Initialization’ check box – but I do not see it in system. Do you see ?   Is it same as /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_PLOB_DELTA_SYNC ?

(e) Also, pls state the best practices for PA initialization (Rolling Horizon)

Thanks. Pls do not post SAP help links as it is and answer specific queries above.

Tags:
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question