cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status for history documents from back-end system

Former Member
0 Kudos

For SRM documents, it is normal to have a certain status (i.e. Approved, Posted). When we retrieve the document history for a Purchase Order, we also take into account the documents that have been posted in the back-end system (FM BBP_PD_GETHISTORY). The returned documents are what we are expecting, except that the ones from the back-end have no status.

Before we do any calculations with the documents, we want to confirm that they have been approved or posted and therefore check the type (BUS2017, Goods Movement) and the status. This works fine for documents that have been created in SRM, but documents from the back-end are ignored since the status field is empty.

Is there any way we can confirm the status? Since I can't find any status in the back-end system, will documents from the back-end always be approved and/or posted?

In the attached screenshot you can see (part of) the content of the result of the function. As you can see for three of the documents, the status is missing.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Egbert,

I think you can better use the BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL. When setting the read backend data indicator you will get the confirmed and invoiced values.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

That works like a charm, the function returns the actual values which is exactly what we need. No idea why it was build with the history function earlier... thanks!

Regards,

Egbert

Answers (0)