cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-code required

0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can you please suggest a T-Code which helps to generate the customer invoice number report with the help of Customer Purchase order.

At present I am using T-Code VA03 -- > Enter the customer purchase order number in purchase order tab with * *--> click on search --> select the sales order number and searching for the invoice.

Can someone help me to generate a report at one click which gives the invioce numbers for purchase order.

Thank you in advance.

Dayanand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is standard report as VA05N, where you can put one purchase order and based on this you can see sale order related with this purchase order. But if you want to see multiple customer invoice based on customer purchase order then, you have to create query report by SQVI transaction. In this you can join "VBKD-BSTKD" with ""VBRK-VBLEN".

Regards,

Rahul Walanj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Poralla,

There's no such standard report that meets your requirement you've to create it at your own or by the help of your ABAPER make Z* report. Kindly use Table VBKD, in BSTKD field (Customer purchase order number) give the PO number and you'll get respective Sales Order against the relevant PO. Make a query report by using table joins accordingly in SQ01, SQ02 & SQ03 of VBKD, VBAP, VBRP and i'm sure this will fulfill your requirement. Thanks and have a good day.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daya,

There is no such kind of standard Tcode to fullfil your requirment in Stdn SAP.

But it could be done easily but ZREPORT.

Ask your ABAPer to write a logic like the below for making the ZReport:

Get the PO number and Sales order number from the VBAK table,put the Sales order # in  VBFA table as presiding doc and select the subsiquent doc cat. M.

Hope it will solve your problem.

Regards

AG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

please try using this for Getting the report of list of invoices from EKBE Table,

by giving the PO number.

This table gives the history of purchasing doc details.

Regards,

Nithya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you are trying to do some routine activiy for a while. Below tables will help you to get bulk data for a while. If it is going to long last, ask abaper to write a query on the below logic.

show the below steps to abaper, they will definetly understand and helping in writing a query for you.

Step1: Go to SE16N> VBAK table

Pass customer purchase order number in "BSTNK" get and select VBTYP as "C"

get VBELN-Sales document.

Step2: Pass VBELN-sales document  to VBFA table as VBELV and  VBTYP_N as "M"(Sub Doc Category as "M-Invoice")

get Fallow-on Doc VBELN(invoice)

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is no standard T-code available for your requirement.

just use tables and create new  report and new Z t-code with the help of ABAPER.

if you know the Purchase order number and its order related billing then

logic as fallows.

Step1: Go to SE16N> VBAK table

Pass customer purchase order number in "BSTNK" get and select VBTYP as "C"

get VBELN-Sales document.

Step2: Pass VBELN-sales document  to VBFA table as VBELV and  VBTYP_N as "M"(Sub Doc Category as "M-Invoice")

get Fallow-on Doc VBELN(invoice)

if you need further clarification please let us know.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dayanand Poralla ,

Go to T.code . Me2n you will get list of PO

Regards

Rajesh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Create Report with reference of the SQVI  by joining Table VBKD  ( Field Name is BSTKD PO number ) ,VBAK and VBRP .

Note : I thought ,by above way ,you can accomplish in one hit .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried : VF05 or VF05N for getting list of Invoices?

For getting list of orders you check VA05 or VA05N. I am not sure whether you get PO number or not. I can't confirm you now, as i don have access to SAP now.

Regards, Sai Krishna.