Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appropriation Request object for restricting the Appoval Button

former_member613562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a senario in which i need to restrict the creator of Appropriation request to "Approve" the Appropriation request. The creator will only have a right to send the request "For Approval", "Release" and "TECO".

I tried using the User status and if i forbidde the Approval Status for the particular user status then it is not even allowing the Approver to Approve the Appropriation request through Workflow.

Is there any object for Approval which i can restirct the Creator through the Auhorization object and give the full access to the Approver for the same.

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

Check following authorization objects.

1. B_USERSTAT

2. B_USERST_T

Regards

Tushar

former_member613562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

I already checked the user status Authorization Object

1. B_USERSTAT

2. B_USERST_T

The senario is, I have define to User Status CRTD and Cost Planned

In CRTD - Submit for Approval is forbidden

In Cost Planned  - Submit for Approval is allowed

Therefore as soon as i manually change the status to Cost Planned the For Approval button is enabled along with that Approval button is enabled after pressing For Approval Button.

If I also make Approval as Forbidden in Cost Planned, then it is not allowing to the Approver to approve the Appropriation request in the workflow.

If i create an Authoization Key as APPR and assign it to User Status Cost Planned and then assign the same key in the B_Userstat and B_Userst_t, then also it is not serving the budget.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr Simon

you have to maintain  in the General data ,Persons involved screen  of Appropriation request

1>Applicant---Mr A

2>Approver1--Mr B

by maintaining the above setting Mr A will not be able to approve but will be able to send it for approval

Mr B can approve or reject the appropriation request.

hope by this your issue is resolved, please revert back

former_member613562
Participant
0 Kudos

Mr Vijay

Thanks for your input.

All the levels of Approvers are automatically popping up in the Person involved tabular box by some logic defined in the workflow. 

Therefore the creator need not be appeared in the Person involved box.

Is there any other way for the same