cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I have sales order for which Outbound delivery is goods issued.I am trying to create billing document but not able to.

As I am doing billing via tcode WTEW for the outbound delivery I am not getting line which I select for creating biling as well as I am not able to know the reason as I am not getting any error message.

Can you please let me know what check I need to do for sales order as well as for outbound delivery which is PGI. So tht I can get to know the exact reason.

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

PFA screenshot and i belive it will surely help you. Provide the screenshots of your error while you are trying to creating in VF01 and also provide the screenshot of the WTEW selection screens with your entries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer the above screen. in that when I click to execute I did not get item below execute button to select & do billing. As such I am not getting any error message,

Thanks,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In the delivery document header I see in global trade tab that process status is  X error occurred during generation of follow - on document.

Please let me know what does this status mean. I have already done PGI of the delivery but not able to create billing document.

Thanks for the help.

Kiran

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I am not GTS expert. Do you have GTS activated in your system? If so can ask your GTS consultant to check that error.

Regards, Sai Krishna,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I am not able to create billing document because of below process status. Can you please how do I get out of this error.

I am creating billing document through WTEW tcode as it GTS system.

Thanks,

Kiran

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Can you try it with VF01 and see what system returns.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't create Billing document through VF01. It says that I need to do billing for this through WTEW only,

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are the parameters I need to check which are necessary for creating billing document. What check I need to do in sales order & delivery.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Just tell me one thing ,How you have created Sales Order and Delivery ?Those were created by thru VA01 and VL01N or else any another T.Codes ?

Note: Please request to put some inputs for further processing .

Thanks,

Naren

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like you are using SAP Trading or Trade contract scenario.. Please advice your business scenario.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked VF04.. Are these sales orders or Deliveries appearing in the due list?

Also, try to create via BG job using program .

Regards, Sai Krishna.

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

I understood you are trying to do delivery related billing via workbench..... Do you able to create invoice using VF01?? Check using vf01 without saving invoice and let us know

Regards

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

1. May I know .what is the Requirement / Scenario to create Billing in WTEW instead of in VF01  ?

2. If you dont mind,Can you tell me ,what is the flow ,how you have followed for this ( T.Code Wise / Step by Step) ?

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren