cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Element with ID IMAGETOP_1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone.

A particular user is trying to Process Credit Card card expenses through ESS Portal, but as soon as he is selecting the Credit card line item he is facing below mentioned error message.

"View Element with ID IMAGETOP_1 in View RECEIPTS_VIEW Already exists."

Any Inputs would be highly appreciated.

Regards

SD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

I havent seen this error before for credit card receipt in Travel Management (only in SCM-APO!)  but is the receipt inconsistent e.g. if you check PRTC transaction, is it showing in the buffer (CCBEL) but also INBEL (assigned) or missing from PRCCD etc Does it only happen with a specific receipt and user?

Is there any enhancement on your RECEIPT WD iview?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally

I have checked PRTC and transactions are only showing under CCBEL. There are no transactions under INBEL. The same transaction are also visible in PRCCD.So far only user has reported two users have reported this error.

Regards

SD

0 Kudos

If you try to insert the receipt in tcode PR05 in the SAP Gui..does any error occur?

Is there any dump in ST22 as well coming from the front-end?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to Insert Credit Card transactions from PR05 and simulate but i didn't face any error message. Yes - there is a ST22 dump. I am mentioning the details as below.

UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

CX_WDR_RT_EXCEPTION

CL_WDR_VIEW===================CP or CL_WDR_VIEW===================CM006

"ADD_ELEMENT"

Regards

SD

0 Kudos

We'd really need tp see the full dump, but i suspect perhaps either you have some enhancement on the receipt WD component (have a look in the component controller in the methods to see if there is any post write/over write exit etc) but then the error would most likely occur for many more users!...

or else most likely the user might be trying to run this from POWL and there is some tabstrip missing and the element not being found  - you could try the report POWL_D01 report to empty cache for the user and then re-test the scenario    

The reports below can both be administered from the backend to achieve this

-POWL_WLOAD (Delete cache for user)

-POWL_D01 (Delete queries by selection for user)

Message was edited by: Sally Redmond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any impact of running these reports or are there any precautions that we should use.

Regards

SD

0 Kudos

Of course check the documentation and more info here in the wiki link:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDABAP/POWL+Reports

But especially POWL_D01 is really useful as clears the cache for user on individual basis and especially if you changed the queries recently it should be run.