cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of active customer by sales area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I am looking for a list of customer who were active in last 3 months in particular sales area. Is there any report or table join where i can get this information corrrectly.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hello All,

Thanks you very much for your helpful ideas. I have solved this riddle by taking following approach.

Step1: By using VAKPA Table first i have identified a List of Customer accounts who have transacted from Jan 2013 in particular sales area.

Step2: I have used SQVI and created a Table join using

KNVV(Parent Table)

KNA1

KNB1

KNVP

KNKK

Step 3: Got a  list of customers from step 1 and entered those customer list in my selection criteria to get the required information.

All worked fine.

Thanks all for your valuable suggestion

Answers (15)

Answers (15)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jitesh,

You've got alota suggestions already but if you're talking about Inactive customers only then run MC+E after executing If Sales = 0 against Sold-to-Party, then consider that customer as inactive for the selection period which you've given outside in order to run the report. Also, try executing S_ALR_87012172 report by checking the 'Accounts not posted to' option. Customers with zero

Balance Carryforward   Debit rept.period  Credit report per. Accumulated balance

will be considered as Inactive customers. Rest you can also workaround with SQVI/SQ01 reporting by fetching up the data directly from tables. Options are many choice is yours which one to follow. Hope the above suggestion helps you too. Thanks.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is only one solution for your requirement and that is report in SQVI. You can create report in SQVI in just 15 minutes. Please test and update here.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

It looking tlike the requirment , you want the list of active customers  in the last 3 months by sales history.

Then use Table : VAKPA : this will give sales history by partner function ,

you can get all the sold  to which has given order in the last three months.

thene delete the orders  by duplicate customers.

Thanks,

Siva.

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

did u check with T-code: MCTA

by giving sales area details and Validity period.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

Your requirement can only be fulfiled through a Z-report development. For this you may use standard

SAP info structure "S009".

This info structure will provide a history of previous docuemnts division wise (last 20 documents) in the running FY

Pick the document (billing) from here and pass it to VBRK and or VBRP and get the desired report you need.

Rd's

Sanjay

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

i think you can create a customized report for customer goods receive & billing statement with sales area SAP Query Infoset (SQ02) or ABAP. Here customer list will Assending by billing or invoice amt. During execute the report in selection screen give range for date, sales area & company code. Table would be LIKP, LIPS, VBRK & VBRP.

VBRK-VBELN = VBRP-VBELN [ inner join]

VBRP-VGBEL = LIPS-VBELN [ left outer join]

LIPS-VBELN = LIPS-VBELN [ inner join]

In SAP Query Infoset (SQ02) Addional Filed text give you all field text name ( like Sold to Party id = sold to party name , Sales group code = sales group name etc.) so you no need to join extra table or filed for customer sales area.

Regards

Md. Enayet Hossain

Message was edited by: Md. Enayet Hossain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

here is the specific business requirement.

I need a List of customer who have Transacted within last 3 months in Particular sales area (e.g. had transaction in 2013, have an active sales order attched or have outstanding balance in sales ledger)

I think i might need to use SAP Queries or SQVI for that . Could you please suggest how to do that?

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try Standard report VA05? It can give you list of open order or all order created in perticular time interval ? You can also use the same list of customer from this report to check their finance payment..

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

VA05 has possibility to get report based on perticular sales area..

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jitesh,

I agree with Sanjay, please give details about what exactly you mean by active &

the business reason why client wants this report?

Check VF05N, here you can find the payers (also Customers) for the billing documents created in the last three months.

In addition you can give Sales org and D channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Othersiwe you can also try FBL5n,you will find the details of the active customers along with their outstanding payments details.

Regards

Yamini Bajpai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yamini,

I have already tried Vcust but it doesnt give me  data by date . I need it from Jan 2013 till today. I also need to include Credit limit , VAT no to this report as well. so i need to use several tables at same time like KNA1, KNB1, KNVV, KNKK., KNVP

I would like consolidate everything in one report would it be possible in easier way means without abap help ?

what do you suggest?

Regards,

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

If your requirement is to get the list of Active customers date wise with all other fileds like VAT, credit limit, I suggest you to develop a report or query by using SQ01 or SQVI.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jitesh,

You can try VCUST and can filter as per your requirements.

You will find Sales Org,DC and Division specific data there.

Regards

Yamini Bajpai

SD Consultant.

former_member205060
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

You can find the same via Standard or customized report. You just need to take out report for last three month and sort the same on customer and sales area.For SAP standard reports you can search the same on Forum, Check this link http://www.erpgreat.com/sap-sd/standard-sap-sd-reports.htm

Regarding the tables you need to specify that your requirement is based on Sales order or Billing ? For table linkage you can refer to this document

http://www.recercat.cat/bitstream/handle/2072/5419/PFCLopezRuizAnnex3.pdf?sequence=4

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

What exactly you mean by active customers ? The word may different meaning in terms of business and in technical terms.. for former it is the customers who were billed in last 3 months and for later it is customers which are not blocked for sales activities ?

Rd's

Sanjay

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This has been discussed many times in SCN. Check below link.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1371907

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sai,

The link you have provided talks about Blocked customers (and not active customers).

Could you please explain how the link can help the OP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear if you want list in active customers list ...http://scn.sap.com/message/13915850 check this

But you are asking only active customers list this is possible in vcust itself

here Block data  Option is there

On the right side just click Multiple selection symbol is there just click on this and select single value 

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get the list of customer block for sales from KNA1- CASSD take this customers and from CDHDR-UDATE you will get the date on which it was set the block

may be you can combine KNA1- CASSD, CDHDR-UDATE and if you want Sales area then include KNVV-VKORG

write query with these three combinations

KNA1-CASSD

KNVV-VKORG

CDHDR-UDATE

CDHDR-TCODE (XD05) which includes sales block

hope it is clear

regards,

santosh

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

vemuri,

You are talking about Blocked customers (and not active customers).

Could you please explain how your post helps in meeting the business requirement of the OP?