cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Displaying BUOM of Products(aggregated level) at Interactive planning in SCM APO DP 7.0

0 Kudos

Hello SCM Experts,

I have an issue with Displaying BUOM of Products aggregated level at Interactive planning in SCM APO DP 7.0 Ehp2

We have PC as a BUOM at Planning area and KG as BUOM at MAT1 for all Products.

So, when we load single Product at interactive planning BUOM reading / displaying correctly as KG… but when you load bunch of Products to interactive planning which have same BUOM (KG) reading /displaying the Planning area BUOM (“PC” )

Need help on this ASAP and Quick response appreciated

Thanks in Advance.!!

Ravi Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is standard functionality as what if one product does not have UOM KG, then what?

Are you able to manually change the UOM in the PB afterward aggregating?  I haven't tried it but may work.

0 Kudos

Hello

As i stated in the post..

if products have same BUOM (KG) then ti should display KG at interactive planning at agg level (standard funtionality  - we have maintained all AUOM for the prodcuts) but it is not working as expected

coming to your point..if Porduct have a different BUOM (CON) then it should display CON as BUOM at interactive planning which is working fine.

Please let me know..is it clarified your query..and please let me know if you have solution for my requirement

Thanks

Ravi Kumar

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You need to implement the BADI "/SAPAPO/SDP_UOM_CONV" to meet your requirement. Pl check the following SAP note for details.

Note 1408692 - BAdI to improve Unit of Measure conversion

Thanks,

Rajesh