Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTM - FFF Classes

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have created the interchangeability group and in my CTM assigned use discontinuation and FFF classes .

Q1) Is there any more settings to be defined .

Q2) How does CTM understand which FFF class to use .

Q3) Say we have product X and X1( FFF Class ) available in L1 and L2 . Can interchangeability take place between X-L1 and X1-L2.

Regards,

Nick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

I guess below link will answer all your questions .

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_em70/helpdata/en/ed/3e3842cd38f83ae10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Best Regards ,

Love Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know in case you are unclear with anything..

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Love ,

My question is not answered , say i have product A, B ,C with A being the leading product

then

Q1)  Can A be replaced by B,C / Can B be replaced by A,C

former_member190993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Please find below the details:

1. Required setting in CTM profile: under strategies>special strategies sub tab, in the product interchangeability field select option "use discontinuation and FFF classes". I believe you already have product interchangeability activated in your SNP global profile.

2. For your query, if you have 3 products A, B & C in FFF subset under FFF class, A being the leading product. Lets say you have demand for B. The planning check the available stock of A, B and C to meet this demand. If there is no sufficient stock available to meet this demand, procurement proposal is created for leading product A.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Umesh

Answers (0)